1 month old + feathering out!

Lavender Mum

Chirping
Mar 22, 2023
Hey peeps!
My lavender ameraucana chicks are 1 month old now. They are feathering out so nicely and they are the best birds ever. I had them outside yesterday foraging by the river and got some cute pics I wanted to share. One girl seems to be leading all the others already and she is very friendly. She follows me and my husband and kids where ever we go. She's always jumping out of the brooder and wanting to be by us. Couldn't be happier with these little cuties.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 31
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Hey peeps!
My lavender ameraucana chicks are 1 month old now. They are feathering out so nicely and they are the best birds ever. I had them outside yesterday foraging by the river and got some cute pics I wanted to share. One girl seems to be leading all the others already and she is very friendly. She follows me and my husband and kids where ever we go. She's always jumping out of the brooder and wanting to be by us. Couldn't be happier with these little cuties.
They are beautiful. Here are my month old chicks

Attachments

• 802328075.jpg
    802328075.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 330185964.jpg
    330185964.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey peeps!
THEYRE SO ADORABLE :love:love

Back
Top Bottom