10 day old egg (twins? Or am I crazy)

Aug 20, 2021
I’ve got a silkie hen who’s been laying fertile eggs like crazy so I put them in the incubator.. (she was too stubborn to lay in the nesting box and would go into the coop at night and leave them out) well one of the eggs I’m incubating seems to have two embryos but I’m not for sure… i candled the egg at day 10 and took a video of it.
you can’t see it in the video but right when i stopped filming the egg it looked as if there was two sets of little feet kicking..

Bare with me on the video this is my first time using this thread website I’ve never been stumped like this before

I’ve got a silkie hen who’s been laying fertile eggs like crazy so I put them in the incubator.. (she was too stubborn to lay in the nesting box and would go into the coop at night and leave them out) well one of the eggs I’m incubating seems to have two embryos but I’m not for sure… i candled the egg at day 10 and took a video of it.
you can’t see it in the video but right when i stopped filming the egg it looked as if there was two sets of little feet kicking..

Bare with me on the video this is my first time using this thread website I’ve never been stumped like this before
Videos need to be uploaded to Youtube and linked here. Its totally possible, but usually twin eggs do not make it.

Oops. I think you thought I was the OP. Actually I was saying I’m the second person to wonder if there are any updates. It’s like answering the quoted comment by saying “times 2” as in I’m multiplying the question by 2. Sorry if I confused anyone.
Oi boy!! This new fangled communication method....

Back
Top Bottom