10 + Malaysian Serama Including ~Frizzles~ Hatching eggs CUTE!

PearlySue

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Ohio
I am offering 10 + extras of my tiny Serama hatching eggs.
big_smile.png
(I am usually able to send a good bit of extras!)
We are through hatching chicks for this season and are still getting lots of eggs. Our Seramas rang in size from A-C with mostly A's and B's. We have a wide variety of colors, a few that I have pictured here. We also have a very tiny Frizzle Serama Roo in the mix (my favorite) so you should get frizzles as well. These little chicks are amazing and fun to have around, and excellent if you are limited on space or live in city.

We are running a 1-3 mix with our roosters and hens so the fertility is good. While we have hatched these same eggs we, like any other breeder, can not guarantee your hatch. Unfortunately the postal service is brutal on shipping eggs, from damaged boxes to loosing them all together. And Serama eggs are very fragile. Please don't bid unless you are willing to take this risk. Having said that if you get a zero hatch rate please email me so we can work it out. If you order our eggs we would like to see you get chicks!

Payment is required promptly at the end of the auction to [email protected]. If for some reason (Tis the season...) the girls should stop laying and I am unable to fill your order I will give you a full refund Please no E checks as they take too long to clear and eggs are time sensitive. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for viewing my beautiful chicks!
jumpy.gif

PearlySuesPeepsFrizzleroo-600x450.jpg

PearlySuesPeepsSeramaPair-505x376.jpg

PearlySuesPeepsSeramas-429x546.jpg
PearlySuesPeepsSeramachicks-499x441.jpg

Why are you calling your seramas Malaysian?? Yes that's where they are from, but there is an American Standard now and an American Serama. Yours are all American by standard. Just confused. Thanks

Thank you SilkieCRZYness for that bit of information. Thought I would bring this to our readers from SCNA - Serama Council of North American: Difference between Malaysian and American Seramas (not yet accepted by ABA or APA) Written on May 12th 2010;

" The term AMERICAN SERAMA has nothing to do with the Serama being crossed with other breeds, as being touted by a certain individual, but the term I choose to call the Serama in America, the American Serama. If he and you choose to call your birds the Malaysian Serama, more power to you. Just don’t tell me what I should call mine."

For more information on the breed, origination, acceptance and proposed breed standards you can visit http://www.seramacouncilofnorthamerica.com/

We
call them Malaysian Seramas much for the same reason as we call our Marans 'French Black Copper Marans'. Because that is where they originated and are not accepted by the ABA or APA, breed standards in America are yet only proposed.

Thanks again SilkieCRZYness for prompting that explanation,
PearlySue

There is a huge difference. PearlSue, you said feel free to ask questions, not PM, hopefully you understand I was trying to help get the wording correct And also I was interested and wanted some information. I wanted some Malaysian type seramas, and you have non pictured, either false advertisement or you just didn't put up those pictures and hence I wanted to know so I could possibly purchase some true typed Malaysian seramas. You have all American seramas pictured. I was asking a question that was pending sale. There is a difference and many people would say Malaysian to increase sales, I doubt you did that from your reply and reasoning. They are trying to be accepted as you obviously know by the aba and apa as AMERICAN SERAMA not Malaysian seramas, that is only a style, Malaysian type or style is the term used. Just asking for clarification, because if you have true Malaysian seramas, I want some. Thanks

I looked it up but I couldn't find any information that really distinguished one from the other.........in appearance
hu.gif
Maybe someone could clear that up?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom