10+ Swedish Flower Hens Hatching Eggs (fixed price)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CarolJ, Sep 26, 2012.

1. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    I have a beautiful Swedish Flower Hen flock. They're gorgeous and colorful birds. I've had great fertility and have hatched out many beautiful chicks. Out of four hens - two are crested and two are uncrested. The rooster is crested.

I ship each Monday. Ten eggs (plus any extras laid that week) for $25 plus $15 for packing/shipping for a total of $40. The following dates are available:

Monday, October 8th - taken
    Monday, October 15th - taken
    Monday, October 22n -
    Monday,October 29th -
    Monday, November 5th -
    Monday, November 12th -

If you want one of the dates, send me a PM. Include your name and shipping address and the week you want the eggs. Payment is via PayPal only. My email for PayPal is csj849@gmail.com.

The photos are of my flock.

As with all hatching eggs, I can't control what happens to them once I turn them over to the post office. However, I package very well and guarantee that you will receive at least 10 eggs in good condition.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Raven1

Raven1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    I have several of Carol's SFH chicks growing out now. They are the sweetest, friendly birds I have ever had! Her pictures do not do these birds justice they are absolutely beautiful! I love mine!

3. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Thanks, Raven1! They're my favorite breed because they're so colorful and varied.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by