11 week old crew

tk10

Songster
Apr 12, 2017
WI
2 amberlinks, 1 white leghorn, 1 barred Rock, and 1 production red. I think I have 3 stews. I mean roos. What do you think?
IMG_20170602_203116.jpg

The there in the middle are highly suspect -- can you get a good, clear photo of each in a natural, standing position? The barred is showing the wide white patterning of a male and the other two have very pronounced comb/wattle for 11 weeks....also the red is developing patches of dark, glossy feathering.

The there in the middle are highly suspect -- can you get a good, clear photo of each in a natural, standing position? The barred is showing the wide white patterning of a male and the other two have very pronounced comb/wattle for 11 weeks....also the red is developing patches of dark, glossy feathering.
Yes, those are the 3 suspects. I will get more pics tomorrow as they are sleeping now!

OK, I'm really laughing at the stews... errr... roos bit. I can't say on the barred rock due to angle and I'm really not familiar with that breed. But the two to the right look suspect to me.

Back
Top Bottom