11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So true. He's so convinced on this.
There was a Dunsebury comic that said something like:

Remember that time we moved that car in the quad at Berkeley? No! You will next time I tell the Story!

Memory is very often quite wrong

That's one of the incubators I've been interested in. (The other is the Incuview.) I'd love a Brinsea, but price makes that option not possible.
I was lucky enough to receive my Brinsea mini ii advance from a dear friend as a gift ❤ I've seen people use the incuview with good results on BYC! I wan the nurture right more, though, because I can get it at TSC and that way I dont have to wait for shipping lol.

My husband is all for me setting as many eggs as I want as we see this tragedy happen to our world. He wants meat in the freezer and not from the grocery store 😁 I can make it happen!

We will be getting vegetable plants at Lowe's soon if possible because I'd rather eat my own food than walk into a grocery store. That's even when there's no craziness happening.
Same here, way prefer my own food! I think the promise of meat in the freezer is the only reason my husband is tolerating all the hatching though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom