11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching ya'll. I set my eggs way too early. 😅 Ebay eggs this time--Silkies and Light Brahmas. I had a total of five clears and one blood ring. The rest (22) are lookin' good.

DH said we need more chickens. Seriously? I told him I couldn't hatch more because only one incubator. Now I have an incubator on the way from incubator warehouse. Amazing what the fear of the possibly not having food will do. 😂 (We won't tell him what the chicken food costs...)

Watching ya'll. I set my eggs way too early. 😅 Ebay eggs this time--Silkies and Light Brahmas. I had a total of five clears and one blood ring. The rest (22) are lookin' good.

DH said we need more chickens. Seriously? I told him I couldn't hatch more because only one incubator. Now I have an incubator on the way from incubator warehouse. Amazing what the fear of the possibly not having food will do. 😂 (We won't tell him what the chicken food costs...)

Lol! Don't question it! Just run with it! :lau

Thanks for the welcome. My eggs are all set! I set a different amount than mentioned because I hadn't realised that I shouldn't say the amount in the thread :). I will message casportpony my revised number.

We had to go get a new incubator this morning. The old one, which I've never even used, seemed to have a fault. First it wouldn't keep a steady temperature (and I had it running for over a day to get it ready for the eggs). Then the heater started melting the styrofoam a bit, so glad I was in the room and noticed. Didn't really want to spend the money but I'm okay with it since the new one was on sale for a pretty good price and will turn the eggs for me while the old one was just a simple still air, no turner, foam model. For my first incubator hatch this incubator will be more goof proof. Can't wait to see all the babies in about 3 weeks!
I am sorry about the incubator melt down!

Nice save on getting it replace before eggs were in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom