12+ Australian Spotted Duck Eggs

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
My female Aussie Spot ducks have laid >50 eggs already this Spring (I have shipped some out to ducklover1, borncountry419, and poultrypeeps so far this Spring) and are still laying about 3-4/day. I'll send 12 (+ free extras) for $20 + $15 for shipping to anyone in the 48 lower United States. My Mama duck hatched 8 babies last Spring and some BYC members have had some hatch from her eggs too. The eggs I ship will be collected daily for almost a week, then I'll bubble wrap each egg and I should be able to ship out the same day or day after Paypal payment ($35) to [email protected] is rec'd.
Thanks- and I've got more pics if you want to see....the original parents are Blueheads, so the babies are ending up all 3 colors I think.
Thanks
Lisa

PS-These are small ducks...just a bit larger than Mandarin Ducks...
I hatched my original pair from eggs I got from Asher (here on BYC)
nest/eggs-
1401_april_2010_017.jpg

Mama and Daddy
1401_april_2010_001.jpg

Mama and babies
1401_100_0759.jpg

Daring baby
1401_100_0750.jpg

First Swim!
1401_100_0747.jpg

All of them almost grown up!
1401_baby_aussiesgetting_bigger_003.jpg

anyone? I've got enough eggs today to send out 2 batches probably! I'd ship them today if if anyone else wants to try hatching Aussie Spot ducklings and buys them today.

why don't you try putting them on the 24 hour auction? See what people will pay for them and go from there?

I've got to run out now, but will def look at that later today...thanks!
cool.png

They are a little bit larger then good calls. I have seen a lot of pics that people think they have purchased calls, and they are actually as. Bonus is they aren't as loud as calls.

dang this is tempting
barnie.gif
my issue is I have 3 boy calls-that need GF's I swore I wouldnt hatch any eggs just in case I get a butt load of boys AGAIN! I'm really just looking for females--this is hard!!!

They are really great little ducks, I had a quad from holderaads (sp?), I loved them, but I had a fox issue I sadly lost them to. I will get some more, need to plug the bator in and make sure it works. Just didn't want to pay 35 wo checking.

Once you know the bator working, just let me know.
tongue.png
They are laying loads of eggs and I'm taking them all. I do not want more to hatch this year- Only Mandarins and Sebbies are allowed to go broody and hatch as many babies as they can this year. So- to answer the questions- they are small, but a tad larger than Calls/Mandies. They're quiet, but the girls do quack-quack when they want their food! So cute!
I've been able to ship 18 eggs in a flat rate box so far without any breaking. I'll continue to do that as long as people buy them. If anyone wants more, I can do that (and adjust the price) but will probably have to put them in a regular large Priority box and charge actual shipping for them.

Edited to add: This auction is ending in 10 hours and I think I hit my limit of 5 for the past 30 days. I have to look into how to be able to have more than 5/30 days....but if anyone does want 12+ of the newest eggs laid, just PM me. I'll get another auction going as soon as I can....thanks-Lisa

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom