12+ Bantam Cochin eggs - SQ Mottled & Frizzles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KellyHM, Mar 11, 2011.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    This is for 12+ eggs from a pen of SQ Mottled Cochins, with a few other hens. All roos are Mottled. This is what I have in there:

Roos:
    1 Black Mottled
    2 Blue Mottled
    1 Splash Mottled Frizzle

Hens:
    2 Blue Mottled
    1 Splash
    1 Red
    1 Red Frizzle

I am working on uploading a pic, but it is telling me I have the wrong file type...will upload it as soon as I can figure it out.

2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    i would bid on these, but frizzle x frizzle makes a bird with messed up feathers. i had a frazzle once and it was sad [​IMG]

3. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:The only frizzle hen in the pen is quite young and I seriously doubt she's laying yet anyways. Plus there are 3 non-frizzled roos in the pen.

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I really would like to see pictures..with close up's of the comb and toes as well.

5. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    The forum keeps giving me an error when I'm trying to upload the picture. It tells me it's the wrong file type, even though my computer says it's a JPEG. [​IMG] Any ideas?

ETA: If anyone is interested in the pics I have I can always send them via e-mail.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  6. tallyho

tallyho Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    I'm a moron when it comes to colors. Are they all in the same pen and what colors are possible? Mottle of various colors?

7. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:You will be able to get black, blue, or splash mottled (with possibility of frizzled), along with a mix of red/mottled (not sure what that gives you) if the red girls are laying.

I will try to e-mail pics to everyone tonight. I worked a 14-hr shift Friday night, a 20-hr shift yesterday, and am headed into a 16-hr shift tonight, so I haven't had a lot of time to play! I have the pics on my laptop and will try my best to e-mail them tonight! Thanks for your patience!

8. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    E-mails have been sent. Thank you for being patient!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by