12+ BLRW - BEAUTIFUL BIRDS! Great Bloodlines! - NEXT SHIP DATE 4/22

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
The following ship dates are currently available (through May): 4/22, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20 and 5/28. Chick orders push out egg availability - reserve your shipment now!

BEAUTIFUL blue laced red wyandottes from Sterling, Foley AND Paul lines! These birds have fantastic lacing, rich red coloring and full bodies - no brassiness (note that the roo in my avatar is not a part of my breeding flock) or narrow-bodied hens. In fact, an APA judge performed my NPIP testing this year, and I've scaled back to the birds that he hand-picked to remain in the flock. The entire flock is beautiful and a joy to have!

I have 100% fertility here at home...and buyers have been very satisfied with their hatch rates and their beautiful babies :)

In this buy-it-now ad, you will get 12+ (at LEAST 14) eggs, lovingly packed to maximize the chances that they will arrive safely at your door. I can ship 2-3 times/week, so there are many chances to get a shipment at just the right time for your schedule. Shipping is $12.

As will all shipped eggs, there is no guarantee that your eggs will hatch, even if they arrive in one piece (which is the only part that I can reasonably control). HOWEVER, if you have a terrible hatch, please do let me know and I will do what I can to help you.

Please PM me for more details or to schedule a shipment date - OR if you are interested in chicks, rather than hatching eggs.

Last edited:
Quote:
My hatching eggs have gone as far as Alaska safely :) And previous customers will assure that if *anything* goes wrong with your shipment and/or incubation/hatching - I'm very easy to work with :)

Back
Top Bottom