12+ Blue NN eggs

Nava

I Got The Naked Neck Blues
10 Years
Aug 2, 2009
Ocala Fl
I got some more BNN eggs that will be ready to ship next week, as i got a couple orders to fill before that, the hens are laying pretty good. If you have any questions feel free to PM me .
Thanks to everybody that has helped me and supported me all this time.

Thanks for looking.

edited to ad: well here it is, to get the blue into these flock they were crossed with blue orp, that's also the reason these birds are huge, but the other thing is that there is a posibility of you geting some blue orps too or a chick full feathered.
If you want to continue with this that's ok but if you want to quit i'll understand. I just got a PM saying that they got NN's and some full feathered birds, it has not happened to me but it could happen, not just me but anybody that buys these eggs.
Sorry for this.Guess i need more time with this project.

38176_naked_necks_021.jpg

38176_n_n_003.jpg

38176_sexy_001.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
if you like it that much i would be real happy to give it to you, I knew deep down you liked them
celebrate.gif

Quote:
if you like it that much i would be real happy to give it to you, I knew deep down you liked them
celebrate.gif

Sweety, I like the color. C'mon, I was trying to find something positive to say!
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
celebrate.gif

Sweety, I like the color. C'mon, I was trying to find something positive to say!
roll.png

AWE how nice of you to try to be possitive to our lovely Nava. I am
caf.gif
because my mom taught me that if I did not have something possitive to say just do not say anything at all...
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

love.gif
Nava!!

Quote:
roll.png

AWE how nice of you to try to be possitive to our lovely Nava. I am
caf.gif
because my mom taught me that if I did not have something possitive to say just do not say anything at all...
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

love.gif
Nava!!

ohh i see how it is!!!! sharks turning on it's own
lol.png

I'm really trying to work myself up to getting one, I just need to work on hubby. I have some showgirl eggs (I hope) so maybe I can ease him up to a NN after a showgirl. I'm trying girls I really am trying. Most sincerely. Really.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom