12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Let me interject my usual bit of unpopular reality: The evolutionary purpose of chickens, like mice and rabbits, is to be food for everything else. Including us. Raise a few spares, and let them out of the coop knowing that nature will eventually run it's course whether you like it or not.

I'm not condoning vicious dogs in any way, but that's another subject.

Somewhere, there's probably a website for grasshopper fanciers, with someone complaining about savage predatory free-roaming chickens.

I am posting this only for what I think he meant by the statement. Now it's not saying I agree with the 'a bunch of chickens' statement he made...
This is what I THINK WAS MEANT......
The joking around about shooting someone is not something to be taken lightly. It's not something most people just turn a cheek to. There have been kids arrested in schools, for typing/writting up things about shooting someone else. Wether they really meant it or not isn't the issue...It's the fact that it's out there for others to see in one way or another. With the way the world is turning now a days everything seems to be taken litterally...Wether it was meant to be or not...
I believe the statement he was trying to make was "talking about shooting someone makes that person just as idiotic as the dog owner who is irresponsible with there dog and it attacks" (wether it be chickens or a child is really irrelivent--so to speak.)

Please don't jump me for what I just said...I am just taking what the 'hot' post was and putting my 2 cents into it...If I am wrong or right I don't mean to disrespect anyone.
Ok...done I think....

To the OP, this thread will be cleaned up and the off topic, judgemental and just plain rude posts will be edited or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom