12+ d'Uccle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SunAngel, May 9, 2011.

1. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Auction is for 12+ d'Uccle eggs, plus extras.

In my group are 1 Mille Fleur roo, 1 Black Mottled roo, 9 Mille Fleur girls (from 4 different lines), 1 Blue Mille Fleur girl and 2 Black Mottled girls. So you have a chance of getting Mille Fleur, Blue Mille Fleur, Black Mottled and Blue Mottled babies. The Black Mottleds are from peachick and one group of MFs are from a show breeder in Oregon and a couple MF girls came from Teddyliza here on BYC [​IMG]

I will bubble wrap (I have found no real evidence that this lowers hatch rates) each egg and place them inside an egg carton and securely wrap carton in a Priority Mailing box, to allow for no movement inside the box. *****Will ship to lower 48 states only***** I cannot guarantee hatch rates, due to shipping, incubating methods, etc. Fertility is great here, have been hatching out Serama babies nonstop smile I have also shipped several batches this Spring and everyone has had babies hatch, so far!

Shipping will be $11.00. Payment by PayPal to [email protected] is due immediately following the end of the auction, so that eggs can be mailed ASAP. If eggs arrive broken I will replace broken ones only if you agree to pay shipping. I am sending enough extras to account for some getting broken, but I haven't had anyone receive a single broken one from me yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  2. TayFray!

TayFray! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Vienna, Maine
    nice birds, I have too many chickens so I cant get any more eggs or anything. but that is a really good price!1 good luck!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by