12 + extras Blue / Splash Orpington Hatching Eggs

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
This auction is for 12 + extras, Blue/Splash Orpington eggs to be shipped out this coming Wednesday, June 9th. Shipping is included in the BIN price unless you live in OR, WA, or CA then add an extra $5 to help cover the extra shipping expense.

Summer is almost here and things are starting to heat up! I won't be offering very many more lots of eggs due to the summer heat, as it is not good to ship eggs in extreme temperatures, so get them while you can!
smile.png

My flock is blue and splash, so you will not get blacks from these eggs. People usually get quite a few splashes too.

I have all of my breeder flocks on a breeder supplement and have had excellent results with hatching eggs so far this year.
smile.png

7910_dsc05266.jpg

7910_dsc05211.jpg

7910_dsc05210.jpg

7910_dsc05240.jpg

7910_dsc05223.jpg

Here is a 23 wk. old splash pullet from my flock.
smile.png

7910_dsc05402.jpg

They are lovely! I am waiting for another set of eggs to be shipped- do you think they would be ok to be set next week? Or will you have another set then? Thanks!

Quote:
You will not be dissapointed in these eggs! I have chicks from them and 13/14 went to lockdown and because of my faulty bator equipt-I only got 9 to hatch-but I was astounded at the fertility and beauty of these buggers!

Quote:
I can put you down for eggs next week. That won't be a problem. Just PM me and let me know what day you want me to ship them.
smile.png

Quote:
You will not be dissapointed in these eggs! I have chicks from them and 13/14 went to lockdown and because of my faulty bator equipt-I only got 9 to hatch-but I was astounded at the fertility and beauty of these buggers!

Thank you Natalie!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom