12+ Frizzle eggs / $12.00 plus shipping / from SC / next avail 1/19

Hi Jim! Priority shipping for 12+ to 79764 will be $9.12. Total = $21.12. I checked it 3 times and don't know why the shipping is higher. I should be able to get them in the mail Wed., 12/31.

Hi Shabbyfarm! Priority shipping for 12+ to 50213 will be $7.79. Total = $19.79. I should be able to get them in the mail Fri, 1/2.

Hi Poyo'sMama! Priority shipping for 12+ to 03043 will be $7.79. Total = $19.79. I should be able to get them in the mail Mon, 1/5.

Let me know if those dates suit.

Thanks so much for the reference, Cheeptrick. I appreciate that.
The bubblewrap is a great insulator and does a good job protecting eggs from temp swings while they are traveling (or if a dum-dum leaves the box in a bad place).

Thanks again,
smile.png

Lisa

the $ has been sent,,, its in the wifers name Stephanie
wink.png

Thankies Lisa ,, these are gonna be coolies
big_smile.png

EDIT: ta add,,, its probably high ( shipping) cause its MY address, i think the PO has "blackballed" me
sad.png

lol.png

Last edited:
Lisa my bators are full now but do you think after the 5th of January you will still have some because i need some more frizzles to be with my one lone frizzle
smile.png

whats the total for zip code 20708

Hey, Lisa. I candled tonight, couldn't help myself! The eggs I got from you last week are on day 3, and both the seramas and a few of the frizzles definitely have veins! The frizzles are pretty dark, so I know it's hard to tell. I had to candle the duck eggs that had to go in that bator when their bator died anyway, so I figured why not?
big_smile.png
I'll keep you updated!

Back
Top Bottom