Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Ranger, the araucana male I hatched from you, is huge. So vibrant too. I'll try to get pictures of him today.

Unfortunately he's kind of an idiot when he gets out of his pen. Completely panics and decides to go bother other males until he gets scooped back up
Well, I know where he gets it.
🥰

Can't wait till I can come up and mine from you.

😑Hawk got the male from Cackle I was leaning towards keeping. Everyone is u being kept up now and will be through winter.
That is the worst! I've had hawks try on the Orps, but they always give up. They are way too big. The SLO cockerel is finally trying to crow. So I'm hoping he'll start breeding I can hatch their babies.
Are you still working on your project?
If he ever get's his libido together, yes.

Well, I know where he gets it.

That is the worst! I've had hawks try on the Orps, but they always give up. They are way too big. The SLO cockerel is finally trying to crow. So I'm hoping he'll start breeding I can hatch their babies.

If he ever get's his libido together, yes.
Yeah it got it in front of coop. Was able to get it maybe two feet from the coop and gave up and ate it right there. Only know it's a hawk because of time of day and I've had them sitting on the fence waiting. Or they cruse low over the open space farther out in the property. They buzzed me the other day. Maybe ten foot out from me.

Last edited:
Yeah it got it in front of coop. Was able to get it maybe two feet from the coop and gave up and ate it right there. Only know it's a hawk because of time of day and I've had them sitting on the fence waiting. Or they cruse low over the open space farther out in the property. They buzzed me the other day. Maybe ten foot out from me.
They are migrating right now. Lots of hungry youngsters.

Here's Ranger. Hopefully he makes pretty babies
20231122_093713.jpg
20231122_093707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom