12+ Frizzle & Silkie eggs ~ $12.00 plus ship ~ ship Wed, 9/16 from SC

Lisa,
Your eggs under my NN frizzle are due in 8 days! I candled them yesterday and they are growing and moving and mom is very happy.
smile.png

Thanks once again!
big_smile.png

Hi Lisa,

Mine are doing great as well. All the frizzles are showing gobs of veins but my little NN egg isn't. Still great though! Cannot wait - just under two weeks to go!!!!!!

Julie

I candled the eggs last night. They are all great. One little guy looked like it was running a marathon. Around and around with no were to go!

Hello - well today is day 16 - getting close - hopefully i will get a few of the eggs to hatch and get some beauties like your girls!

Hi Lisa
The eggs are doing great. You sent 15. I candled before I set them and one had a small crack so I left it out. All the rest except for the NN has very active developing chicks in them on day 10. I am very happy. My 6 year old was looking forward to the NN so I havent told him yet. Hatch day is September 4th and Ill let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
Melissa and Mike

Hi! I'm glad to hear some of them are growing well at least.
Bummer about that NF egg, but there may be another in the group. That was just one I *knew* was from a Naked Neck Frizzled hen.

are those frizzled cochin showgirls at the bottom of your pics page?

smile.png
Which ones?

Lisa​

Back
Top Bottom