12+ Frizzle & Silkie eggs ~ $12.00 plus ship ~ ship Wed, 9/16 from SC

Hi! Got 12+ more eggs from the Frizzle girls to ship tomorrow (Mon, 8/11).

This is the only Naked Neck chick I've hatched from the Frizzle pen. The barring is faint, but it's there.

329618360.jpg

329618361.jpg

edited to add:The chance of getting a naked neck chick is slim. There are 19 Frizzle hens and only 2 are naked neck.

277363630.jpg

325971223.jpg

smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Wow thats what Jane looks like! sooo freaking cute!
Oh by the way Lisa..... I checked under my broody only 2 eggs... so as not to disturb her more.....
babies galore!
smile.png
smile.png

great fertility!

Hey Lisa,

Received the eggs today! Talk about fast. I'll let them rest today and put them in the incubator tomorrow evening. Wish me luck!

I snagged some eggs from my two guinea hens yesterday who are broody to see if anything was progressing and threw 7 in the bator yesterday. Wouldn't you know I've got pipping this morning. This was such a surprise because guineas as such lousy moms and out of the 25 eggs I grabbed only 7 were maturing. So wish me luck on that one. I'm debating whether I have to go rescue a few more eggs.

Anyway, I'll let you know if a week or so how the fertility is going,

Thanks a ton,
Julie

Hi Julie! Good luck with the Guin eggs. I think they look so awesome, but have hesitated to try raising them because of the noise.
I was wondering about your box! I saw this morning it had been processed in NH, and hoped hadn't gone out of the way before it was delivered --- they had to back-track it, didn't they?
No complaints on time, USPS can zip packages right along most of the time.
What'd you think of the new sticker on the box?
You think it was a help or hindrance (or do you think it might be an 'attractive nuisance' for postal employees)?
Your box wasn't beat-up because of the way it was marked??
Thanks
smile.png

Lisa

I liked your sticker - it looks very professional, and the box arrived perfectly. Honestly I've received shipments from NY that took longer than yours did. Strange, isn't it? The eggs were perfect and the post office has never damaged any of my egg deliveries - not like some of the postings I've seen on here. We're in rural Mass so no problems getting eggs delivered here, and my chick deliveries come to my office near Boston - that kind of freaks out the postal workers to hear the little chirps, but still never a problem.

The guineas are loud, but I love them. My male was white pearl and one of the hens is also white pearl so here's hoping for a white keet or two to replace my male that a coyote ate.

Gosh I'm rambling tonight.
Julie

smile.png
Feel free to ramble on any time.

I have another 12+ from the Frizzle pen that can be mailed out tomorrow and I can add some eggs from the Silkie girls that just started laying again OR I have 2 eggs from the blue/splash Naked Neck green-egger pen.

Back
Top Bottom