12+ Frizzle & Silkie eggs ~ $12.00 plus ship ~ ship Wed, 9/16 from SC

If someone hatches a naked neck I would love to see pictures! I think I would die laughing if I hatched one of those.

lau.gif

Hi Julie! Got the PP and yours will be going out in the morning.
I have a NN chick from the Frizzle girls in the brooder now --- looks like it will be a smooth barred (chick hatched black w/ yellow headspot like my Barred Rock chicks).
There are a couple of eggs from the NN Frizz girls in this bunch. Speak up if you don't want one in your box.

I'll have another 12+ to ship tomorrow (Sat) if anyone else wants to try them. $12.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Hi Chicks Rule! Priority shipping to 64856 will be $7.79.
Total = $19.79

edit: Lol, Julie! Your sig line "If its not crazy looking, it doesn't belong in my flock!", fits well for my ODD Birds.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Lisa,
my 12 yo is driving me insane. Everytime she sees the bird in your avatar she tells me to ask you if you have any of "those" eggs. so I am asking
big_smile.png

Krista

Hi Krista, That was a Spitzhauben. I hatched some a couple of years ago and both roos had wry tails.
I didn't keep them.
edit: I should change it since I don't have them anymore, but I just love that pic
smile.png

Last edited:
Greetings Lisa,
I am very interested in your eggs. How much would shipping be to 32442 & do you have any available still?
cool.png

Thanks
Angelia

If you all look at my posting with the link and you click on it, you all can see the NN baby I hatched out!
smile.png
smile.png

They are so cute!
That NN baby is named Jane.
smile.png
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom