12+ Indian Runner Hatching Eggs

MiMis_Place

Songster
11 Years
Mar 15, 2010
Oklahoma
HI!

I am offering 12+ Indian Runner Hatching Eggs! (I expect there to be 18 by Monday:). I have silver, white, black, brown, and fawn & white runners.

At this time they all run together, so there is no telling what color of babies you will get! Most carry the crest gene.

I list shipping as $19.95. But, if it's less than that minus an extra $2 for delivery confirmation, fees, packaging ,ect... I'll send you a refund:)

I wrap each individual egg in Bounty paper towels (taped shut), placed air sac up in a egg carton. The egg carton is taped shut and placed in a 12" X 12" X 8" priority mail box from USPS filled with shredded paper.

51220_how_i_pack_001.jpg

The box is VERY WELL MARKED! (I believe this is part of the reason my packages make it in good shape and my buyers are having wonderful success for all the different types of eggs I've shipped this way.)

51220_how_i_pack_002.jpg

Here is a couple of recent photos of my ducks:)

51220_my_new_chicks_015.jpg

51220_my_new_chicks_017.jpg

51220_ducksseremas_silkies_all_colors_009.jpg

Payment is expected at auction end. NO E-CHECKS! Payment is to be made through PayPal to [email protected]

I will however take orders for these eggs. If interested PM me.

Thanks for looking at my auction!
wink.png

I have to respond to this auction! I have recently done business with Carla and well, I can't even put into words how thrilled I am with her. First of all, EVERY SINGLE EGG IS FERTILE!! Every one!! She packs these eggs as though they were priceless gold! They are wrapped with all the love and care that she can absolutely, positively put into them! She writes in great big bold letters on the boxes. (Which Carla, I have to confess, I am now doing too!) There's no doubt at all that what's inside the box is fragile.

Every egg is wrapped individually just like the pictures show and they're not just thrown into the egg carton. You can tell that she takes her time making sure there are no cracks in the eggs and that every egg is wrapped perfectly.

She recently saved me from a bind I was in with the Indian Runner eggs that I purchased from her and I can't thank her enough.

You can't go wrong purchasing these eggs or any other eggs from her. On a scale of 1 to 5, I'd give her a million! No exaggeration! Our first eggs will be hatching from her in a little over a week and I can't wait, nor can my grandson!

We didn't just make one purchase but two and we will definitely buy more AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND her and her eggs.

There are a lot of sellers but not a whole lot like her!!!

~Laurie~

Quote:
I second everything Laurie said! Carla's eggs are the best and I have had continual success with them. She is a great seller and really cares about her buyers
smile.png

big_smile.png
THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS!
big_smile.png
You'll are going to make my head swell.
wink.png
Hopefully it doesn't swell to the bursting point.
lol.png
Really thanks!
big_smile.png
love.gif

Proof is in the pictures folks......

Awesome seller...great communication....great packaging....

Just hatched these little cuties this week.....100% hatch
love.gif

72330_runners.jpg

72330_ht.jpg

THANK YOU CARLA
hugs.gif

big_smile.png
THANK YOU BETH!
big_smile.png
Also for sharing your photos! Since I haven't uploaded any of the pics that have been sent to me...

THANKS!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom