12 plus TOMARU LONG CROWER eggs. Real Deal, they crow LONG

vetgirl00us

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
Rome, GA
I have longcrower. I don't have room in incubator and don't want to eat them. My roo crows 10-12 seconds every 1st crow. He'll crow normal every 10 or so crows after that then start again. This is MUCH longer than a normal roo crow.. He's awesome. NOT hatchery lines.

are the long crower eggs the only hatching eggs you have? we are just starting to form our 1st group to incubate and are trying to get some interesting and rare birds to add to the mix. we live here local and i work in rome so shipping wont be needed. we have silkies, americanas, plymoth rock, murans, and a couple im not sure of already in our flock lol. were hoping to start a second flock completely (due to age difference of 1+ yr) text me at 770-328-0193 is best form of communication. we would love to do a pick up sunday after church if you have some interesting birds (eggs) available. chicks arent out of the question either.

thank you for your time

Nicki Muir

I hatched out tomaru this spring,they are now crowing yet but should have extra eggs in the spring. Do you think there would be interested in a tomaru and denizli cross being they are both long crower's

I have an opening in the incubator May-15 would it be possible to get a dozen eggs from you? I would be very excited to hear from you 409-201-5604 thank you

Back
Top Bottom