12+ Pure Breed Bantams OEG, Silkie, & Cochin Eggs

PeepsInc

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
NY Tri State region
This auction is for 12 + Eggs from 3 separate pens. I will actually be sending closer to 2 dozen eggs to the winner of this auction. This is a great opportunity to either add some nice birds to your collection. Or a great way for a beginner to get a good start @ a great price. All breeds are penned separately, except The OEG's Free range. I can only except postal money order. Local pick up can be arranged. My zip is 12502........The breeds will consist of

Old English Game Bantams (The Goof Troop)
34651_oeg1.jpg

34651_oeg.jpg

Silkies (Fuzz Bucket & the Girls)
34651_picture_1587.jpg

& Cochins...(Baby Huey AKA Studly)

34651_hewy.jpg

Some nice looking bird's there!Love all you OE's.Grrrr too bad my bad my bator is almost full as have some more egg's coming tomm.Will check later to see if you put up some more.
big_smile.png
. DG

Oh I gotta bid on this for my friend! She loves the OEG's and cochin and
your price is great!!

I'd bid on this if my 'bator wasn't already full of duck eggs! The two that I hatched from you last year could really use some buddies! They're 6 months old now and trying to mate with our Holland Lop rabbit!
big_smile.png

4409205042_dc4978f7c2.jpg

Whoever wins this - you're getting some nice birds!

Ughh...

I love OEGBs... please oh please stop tempting me!! I could cry, because let's face it! I need more birds!!! LOL, my girls need a boyfriend and some new friends!! >_<

I just had to show off whats going on in my bator. The OEG's are popping like corn. Theres a couple of plymouth rock in there too.
34651_picture_156973.jpg

34651_picture_156972.jpg

Back
Top Bottom