12+ Serama eggs....BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

Those are some pics of dream as and 1 lavender

Here is a little Serama pullet I hatched from you in March. She's such a sweetheart, but she had issues hatching and I had to help her. She's doing great today though, I'm pretty sure the egg was labeled pen #1.

Here is a little Serama pullet I hatched from you in March. She's such a sweetheart, but she had issues hatching and I had to help her. She's doing great today though, I'm pretty sure the egg was labeled pen #1.
she looks exactly like one we just hatched as well!

My eggs arrived today beautifully shipped and all intact. They were very cold upon arrival. I hope the cold temps don't affect hatching. Wish me luck
Hey I know this post is kinda old But I was reading it and I thought I would share this , a few months ago I had taken 21 eggs out of the fridge and Hatched them Out of that 19 hatched so I'm not sure how the cold effects the eggs Maybe not as much as we would think it would .
wee.gif

Hi, I would love to buy an order of Serama eggs! I definitely want frizzled! Fizzled silkied would be ok too... I recently sold all my Seramas and that was a big mistake!
I will be out of town so if I could get a batch shipped on Monday 6/17 it would be perfect. Please let me know and I will send paypal. Thanks!
Amy

We got our beautifully packaged eggs yesterday. Can't wait to see what (if *fingers crossed*) hatches! I'll definitely post photos when the day comes!

Hello! I am very interested in getting some eggs from u! I badly want some frizzled, i think that is what my "crew" is missing! Please let me know if you have any available! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom