12+ Serama eggs....BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

I will definitely get some from you, but decided its probably best to wait because it is still so hot here! Will keep u updated! Thanks so much!

thumbsup.gif

Sadly mine didn't hatch out, including those two little silked eggs, but I'm sure it was my fault, it being my first time with shipped eggs and a new bator. I'm determined to have seramas, though, so I'll be back here sometime! :D

Last edited:
Sadly mine didn't hatch out, including those two little silked eggs, but I'm sure it was my fault, it being my first time with shipped eggs and a new bator. I'm determined to have seramas, though, so I'll be back here sometime!
big_smile.png

Let me know when you are ready for more.. I have some ready to ship tomorrow, if you are interested. Send me a PM. I will also give you some incubation tips.
wink.png

Perfect!! Im interested in frizzled. But if its a mixed dozen, thats fine. As long as im purchasing only Seramas. Please let me know how to move forward with this order. Thks. Im in texas, havent , ad eggs shipped before, will this be okay?? Thank you!!!! Im very excited!!

Perfect!! Im interested in frizzled. But if its a mixed dozen, thats fine. As long as im purchasing only Seramas. Please let me know how to move forward with this order. Thks. Im in texas, havent , ad eggs shipped before, will this be okay?? Thank you!!!! Im very excited!!

I ordered from her and my eggs are in the incubator right now... great fertile and well packed.. I will be a return customer..and she shipped to TN for me..

Back
Top Bottom