12+ SILKIE EGGS FROM SQ STOCK(PAINT INCLUDED)!!! $1!!! **pics**

Very nice silkies
smile.png

Wow! At this rate this auction might double it's last highest bid! I'm definitely going to sit back and watch.....
ep.gif

Hey guys...sorry I'm just checking in. My elderly neighbor passed away 2 days ago and her husband is a WRECK!
sad.png
I've spent the whole day over there helping clean out her clothes. It's heartbreaking...he sobbed all day long.
sad.png
Anyhow, my PM box has LOTS of PM's(now full) so I will do my best to answer everyone's PM's!!!

M@M@2four :

Hey guys...sorry I'm just checking in. My elderly neighbor passed away 2 days ago and her husband is a WRECK!
sad.png
I've spent the whole day over there helping clean out her clothes. It's heartbreaking...he sobbed all day long.
sad.png
Anyhow, my PM box has LOTS of PM's(now full) so I will do my best to answer everyone's PM's!!!

Awww, so sorry to hear about your neighbor. That's very sad.
sad.png

Her silkies are gorgeous,
droolin.gif
but I have no choice, but to watch from the sidelines.
th.gif
lol Very interesting watching the bidding though.
pop.gif
Happy Bidding everyone!!!

M@M@2four :

sad.png
sad.png

Aww So sorry!
hugs.gif
I hope for the best for both of you!​

M@M@2four :

sad.png
sad.png

That is such a hard thing to go through... I will keep him in my prayers. So sorry about the sad news.​

Back
Top Bottom