12+ SILKIE EGGS FROM SQ STOCK!!! ((PAINT INCLUDED))!!! **pics**

Quote:
When are yours due to hatch?
jumpy.gif

They are due to hatch on November 1st.
clap.gif
fl.gif

How are your hatches going?

Tracey, I'm looking for more than 12+, just because of the risks involved with shipping- are you planning on any larger auctions soon? Perhaps you have some started birds coming up soon? I prefer chicks.

Thanks- I'm back out to the wind to desiccate myself...anyone else have the crazy wind today? Sheesh!!!

Quote:
We have the crazy wind here in Texas! Of course we always have a little bit of everything here.

Quote:
When are yours due to hatch?
jumpy.gif

clap.gif
fl.gif

Post pics when they hatch!
big_smile.png

We hatched 23 last week, so cute! Hoping for our first paints to hatch this Saturday!
fl.gif

I have two more staggered hatches after the paints.
ep.gif
I've definitely lost my mind! I still have M@M@'s eggs coming once I can get through these groups.
ya.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
clap.gif
fl.gif

Post pics when they hatch!
big_smile.png

We hatched 23 last week, so cute! Hoping for our first paints to hatch this Saturday!
fl.gif

I have two more staggered hatches after the paints.
ep.gif
I've definitely lost my mind! I still have M@M@'s eggs coming once I can get through these groups.
ya.gif
wee.gif

Congratulations on your hatch! I have two hatches only a day apart but I like to use my second incubator as a hatcher so I guess I am going to need to buy a 3rd incubator so I can get some more of these awesome eggs soon!
wink.png

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

This is way out of my price range. lol

Hey! Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to make fun of people who are sick!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

This is way out of my price range. lol

Hey! Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to make fun of people who are sick!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Wonder if there is an AA type program for Hatch-aholics???
hide.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Wonder if there is an AA type program for Hatch-aholics???
hide.gif

I don't know but any therapy I get will have to be court ordered!
wee.gif
ya.gif

I'm right there with you! A few weeks ago, I packed up my incubators and put them up in their boxes and you see how that worked out.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom