12+ Silkies Eggs From Sq Stock!!! **paint Included** Pics!!!!

Quote:
Thank you! Sorry about bidding against you - the husband left and I have ZERO self control and have been watching her auctions for MONTHS and I have squirreled enough to get them!! YEA!!! So, um, I thought the stars were aligned in my favor aka I can rationalize ANYTHING
ya.gif

That's ok. I have some from the last auction in my incubator due to hatch on Thanksgiving Day.
big_smile.png
I hope you have a great hatch!!!

Quote:
Thank you! Sorry about bidding against you - the husband left and I have ZERO self control and have been watching her auctions for MONTHS and I have squirreled enough to get them!! YEA!!! So, um, I thought the stars were aligned in my favor aka I can rationalize ANYTHING
ya.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
gig.gif
Let me know what he says when he comes back in about you rationalizing!
lau.gif

M@M@2four :

Quote:
ya.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

gig.gif

Quote:
ya.gif

That's ok. I have some from the last auction in my incubator due to hatch on Thanksgiving Day.
big_smile.png
I hope you have a great hatch!!!

Thank you, you too!!! What an extra great Thanksgiving Day that will be!!!!!

M@M@2four :

Quote:
ya.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

um, yeah...uh, lets just not send anything to Jo's personal email addy...hhhmmmmm??? and thank god he doesn't know who I am on here!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

um, yeah...uh, lets just not send anything to Jo's personal email addy...hhhmmmmm??? and thank god he doesn't know who I am on here!!
celebrate.gif

I just LITERALLY busted out laughing! My daughter came running to see what was wrong...I'm wiping tears from my eyes...whew...thanks for the laugh!!! I needed it!
wink.png

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

celebrate.gif

Anonymity between spouses! Brilliant!
lau.gif

M@M@2four :

Quote:
celebrate.gif

I just LITERALLY busted out laughing! My daughter came running to see what was wrong...I'm wiping tears from my eyes...whew...thanks for the laugh!!! I needed it!
wink.png

I'll be wiping them later if he catches on...bababaahhhhaaaaa....
fl.gif
oh well, it's only money and you can't take it with you...
hit.gif

Quote:
wink.png

fl.gif
hit.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
wink.png

fl.gif
hit.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom