12+ STANDARD SALMON FAVEROLLE EGGS IN NORTH GA

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Hey All
frow.gif

Have 12 Salmon Faverolle eggs plus whatever these ladies decide to give me ready to ship Wednesday Its $25 which includes shipping Paypal to [email protected] If you want them post sold You wont be diappointed with these gentle giants Anybody?
fl.gif

Mike
big_smile.png

bump....
frow.gif

Sorry bout the bump but these eggs really do need a good home They are yelling at me and terrorizing me along with a great deal of abuse So they need to go before I do something I will regret Anybody need or want some little terrorists? Pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzze

Mike
big_smile.png

Hey Terry
frow.gif

Got your payment and mailing info Will get them out tomorrow Thank you very much Now they can terrorize you
big_smile.png

Mike
big_smile.png

Do you have any pictures of your adult birds? I am very interested in getting some more show quality stock to go with my own. My own birds are on my website if you'd like to see them.
smile.png

Hey Rabid one
frow.gif

Nice birds May have to keep you in mind when I need to add to mine They look like they could add to anybodys birds

Mike
big_smile.png

They are wonderful birds, I just would like some more hens.
smile.png
Only have one pair at the moment. Rooster and hen have won Continental and Large Fowl class at multiple shows. I'll be adding a awards page on my site soon, just need to find the time.

Back
Top Bottom