12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The exact day is Saturday the 27th but thursday the 25th would work for the hatch along since it is 2 days before set day for them.

35 days for muscovy ducks. They will be the next on the list after emus

Next Thursday is Muscovy duck set day...Are you hatching muscovy ducks?
Sorry that was pretty confusing now that I think about it. I’m doing two different sets. One a week before the Hatch-A-Long starts and one at the same time as everyone else for ducks. And by “my first set” I didn’t mean my first time incubating, I meant the first set, one week before. They’ll be in separate incubators. I’m doing them a week apart because I can get a deal on some eggs that ends on the 25th.

The exact day is Saturday the 27th but thursday the 25th would work for the hatch along since it is 2 days before set day for them.

35 days for muscovy ducks. They will be the next on the list after emus
Okay, I was worried my table had an error.

Sorry that was pretty confusing now that I think about it. I’m doing two different sets. One a week before the Hatch-A-Long starts and one at the same time as everyone else for ducks. And by “my first set” I didn’t mean my first time incubating, I meant the first set, one week before. They’ll be in separate incubators. I’m doing them a week apart because I can get a deal on some eggs that ends on the 25th.
That makes sense!

I was getting a bit excited about the possibility of Muscovy ducks being set though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom