12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's stinky..yep..want that one checked. 🥺

It's not stinky from the outside but I'm afraid to open the air cell and check because I think it may be stinky on the inside. I'm one to always check any late eggs, to either learn why they didn't hatch or assist if needed, buuuut, I really don't like opening stinkers, lol.

We got him out! :jumpy He's very healthy (and sleepy) looking! Thanks so much, cluckndoodle and bullchick especially! Pics coming soon!

--goldbean's younger daughter
Not sure how he's doing..but if he's still sleepy, I give my Assisted little ones some electrolytes about 6 hrs later. I just dip my finger in and put a tiny amount to the beak, watch if it swallowed any and then, usually, it's like a miracle. They sleep for about another hour, then start waking up. Now I'll go on to read that you've done this. ;)

Our hatching is all done! And we went to the poultry swap today and I couldn’t resist buying these little ones! They were breeds I didn’t have and a great price so how could I not add them haha 😂 I love seeing everyone’s pictures!!! Although, I think it just makes me want more chicks. Addict problems...
5E04B080-CAD8-4748-9472-71534A368777.jpeg

AND our first time momma sheep had twins today!!! Even though it’s not poultry I had to share. It’s been a fun day full of babies!
FC9D3C62-99D3-49E5-9AB4-AB76C6571B98.jpeg

It's not stinky from the outside but I'm afraid to open the air cell and check because I think it may be stinky on the inside. I'm one to always check any late eggs, to either learn why they didn't hatch or assist if needed, buuuut, I really don't like opening stinkers, lol.
Yeah..😳. I don't open ones that quit early on either.

Hooray! We successfully assisted and he is healthy and wobbling all around our 'bator. :jumpy 😌:wee With a lot of prayer power, this little fella will be with his buddies in the brooder in no time. Thank you guys so much for all the help and info you provided. I really can't thank you enough.

--goldbean's older daughter
A ha! Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom