12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be better getting them from a breeder that sells Ameraucana
chickens. Feed stores will not likely have them.
Wait - do you mean feed stores usually don't have Easter Eggers at all, or they will not have the Lavender variety? Because I asked and they told me they would definitely have Easter Eggers. I just don't know what colors they will be.

Out of 25 eggs, we had 16 successful hatches. Sad for the loss ones but pleased for our first ever incubation to go well!
We did have 2 hatch with curled toes and we are kind of struggling with fixing it for them. Any advice appreciated!

A few pics attached bc they’re too cute not to share 🥰🐣
Awwwwwww. :love So cute!!

Sorry for the ones you lost. :hugs

Wait - do you mean feed stores usually don't have Easter Eggers at all, or they will not have the Lavender variety? Because I asked and they told me they would definitely have Easter Eggers. I just don't know what colors they will be.
They do not usually have them in lavender. You can usually get regular EEs from a feed store.

Don’t worry about it yet. If they still are like that tomorrow, use a Band-Aid to make a shoe.
They’re 3 days old. We made them shoes and one is significantly improved but the other not so much. I feel bad for them bc they can’t move around as well as they’re siblings. I’m not sure I made their shoes correctly? How do I keep their legs more together? I’ve never had this problem before so I feel so unqualified here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom