14 week old Ancona Cockerel

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by fiddlebanshee, Aug 13, 2013.

1. fiddlebanshee

fiddlebanshee Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Frederick, MD
    I am not willing to ship these. There are four cockerels available.

There are only two cockerels available as of Wednesday morning 8/14, they hatched on Whitmore Farm in Emmitsburg. I am in the Frederick, MD area and am willing to travel to meet halfway if you're in the greater MD/VA/WV area to a maximum of about 50 miles.

Take one or all. One = $10, Two = $18. Would be willing to consider trade for confirmed laying hen(s) of any breed.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  2. Arinze

Arinze New Egg

Aug 13, 2013
    Hey are they still available? Can I buy them all? I love them they're so cute

3. fiddlebanshee

Mar 11, 2010
    Frederick, MD
    What would you do with 4 cockerels and all the others that you replied to in this forum? How many hens do you have?

4. Lynndaybrown

Lynndaybrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Maryland
    Don't have much to add, but did want to tell Fiddlebanshee that the chicken math in your signature made me laugh until I realized it may hit a little to close to home for comfort for me:)

5. fiddlebanshee

Mar 11, 2010
    Frederick, MD
    I didn't even update it yet.... How about adding 16 more for a total of 46 chickens own me..... [​IMG]

At least I'm trying to destash some of the cockerels. [​IMG]

Edited to add that I love the pictures on your blog! Gorgeous. i had to lol at the strutting poult. Too hilarious.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by