14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
HI there, i was off for year.. and last year i have a lot fun being part of EASTER hatch along😍
. I have now incubator and broody hen due on same day 13.04. is it to late for being part and too who i must say how many eggs i set?
My broody hen CERSEI send kisses 🤣🔥

Attachments

• IMG_20230328_191350.jpg
    IMG_20230328_191350.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 3
Set 22 barnyard mix chicken eggs on March 18th. They are primarily Australorp/Easter Egger and Crested Cream Legbar. Candled again yesterday and only had to pull one. Also set 22 Welsh Harlequin duck eggs on the same day, but they will take another week.

Still have to get the brooder ready to go and get some starter feed! Yipes!

Set 22 barnyard mix chicken eggs on March 18th. They are primarily Australorp/Easter Egger and Crested Cream Legbar. Candled again yesterday and only had to pull one. Also set 22 Welsh Harlequin duck eggs on the same day, but they will take another week.

This makes me appreciate broody hens, all the more. I hate getting the brooder ready. Good luck with your hatch.

HI there, i was off for year.. and last year i have a lot fun being part of EASTER hatch along😍
. I have now incubator and broody hen due on same day 13.04. is it to late for being part and too who i must say how many eggs i set?
My broody hen CERSEI send kisses 🤣🔥
Welcome Back!

Lockdown started today!
Best wishes!

I have a Muscovy duckling due on Easter Sunday! Fingers crossed 🤞
One day I hope to have Muscovy Ducks! I need to move out of the City...

It does sound like the eggs are developing well.
Day 16 for Queenie, so I'm going to lock the other girls out of her nest tonight.
( There are only two girls with her and I've been gathering unmarked eggs daily)
View attachment 3455238
She looks very much settled in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom