15 + White ShowGirl Hatching Eggs SHIP TODAY

FrenchToast

"Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven
12 Years
Jan 10, 2010
UP North WI
celebrate.gif
Up for auction are 15+ White Showgirl hatching eggs plus extras that may be layed before I package them up.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

They are very nice birds. The photos speak for themselves.
You will get both showgirl AND silkies from the showgirl eggs.

I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.

This is a Buy IT Now Auction so please don't forget to click on the Buy It Now button so you don't miss out

Please keep in mind I need time to package them up and get to the post office. Thanks for understanding.

Can ship today if payment is rfeceived before 2pm CSTotherwise will ship next day.

PayPal only please. Paypal to [email protected]
$38.00 total shipping included.
OR $39.75 if you want the package insured for lost package.(does not cover damaged, cracked eggs (per PO)

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. I am not responsible for lost or misdirected mail, but on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves If you want insurance there will be an additional charge of $1.75. This would only cover lost package, not damage, cracked eggs etc.
Due to the cold WI weather I am packing the eggs in a styrofoam lined box for no additional charge.

If you are the winning bidder at auctions end please let me know if you want insurance, and if you want your phone number written on the box for the PO to hold for pickup. And don't forget to include your phone number please.

Thanks Much and good luck !!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Pictures of my White showgirls

46870_showgirlparents.jpg

46870_2174showgirlhenjpg.jpg

[

Back
Top Bottom