16 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs $80 shipped

Egghead_Jr

Free Ranging
13 Years
Oct 16, 2010
NEK, VT
Starting mid April I'll be offering a limited # of BLR Wyandotte eggs. Figured I'd get a posting up early to give folks a chance to think about it and prepare.

These will be from a breeding quad containing a Blue Cock. Price includes shipping through USPS. Packaged with a 1/2 inch layer of foam, two layers of 8 hole foam cut outs, and a 1/2 inch layer of foam on top. This fits snug into a brown box. It's the best I can do and make no promises of the hatch rate of shipped eggs as certain shipping lanes can be brutal and incubating accidents happen. These things are beyond my control. What I can control and guarantee is fresh, viable eggs with 100% fertility.

1706564521615.png

Above is a grand sire of this year's cock. He's a nice bird but much has improved in six years with this line. I'll post some pics of this year's breeders as we near April.

I'll private message you, that way I can contact you easily as we approach April.

As of now I don't know exactly who will be in the breeding. I'll be culling hard in March to get down to the breeding flock. Likely the selection will result in potential of 50% blue, 25% black and 25% splash in offspring.

Last edited:
Birds have started to pick up in laying, finished culling and will start checking fertility over the next few weeks. My flock is reduced to five layers, 3 blue, 1 splash, 1 black, and one blue breeder cock with a young cockerel as emergency backup.

I've been setting up shipping dates and am now booking for mid May.

Last edited:
Hey egghead Junior, I am interested in getting on your mailing list for May if possible. Please let me know I am in Catawba North Carolina.
Regards,
Eric.

Back
Top Bottom