16 Hours!!! CHICKENSTOCK - Berks Co PA 7/18 **photos**

Anne and Bob - very cool! We can't wait to see you. In fact, we can't wait to meet all of you BYCers. I do not have a guest list out side of the folks who have posted they are going to be here. I t would be very nice to get a "roll call" as we are less than 2 weeks out now.

So........

HERE!!!!
ya.gif

I would be willing to sell 1 of my Lavender Ameraucanas... Would anyone be interested in them? They are healthy and about 2 months old... There would be at least 1 blue egg layer
smile.png

Quote:
Well, if that doesn't get folks running to us nothing will!!! Lavender AND blue egg laying!!! Hello People!!!!!

Hey folks! We are one week out and I am so excited to meet all you BYCers. Dont' forget, it's a B/S/T meet but we are having the covered dish supper! I got the drinks, dump cake and the Brisket. Ann And Bob have pasta salad and a desert...um, I know someone mentioned something about BBQ(was that you 19hh?) and chicken curry......

It'll be lots of fun, I got new chicks in the brooder!!!! OMG bearded SL polish are TOO CUTE!!!

So, show of hands, who's still coming????
frow.gif

Hi! I'm still coming
big_smile.png
. I can bring potato salad if that's ok... I will also have 1, MAYBE 2, of my Ameraucanas & a bantam Salmon Favrolle. Was wondering if anybody was bringing any type of frizzles?

Potato salad is great. And I can't wait to see your birds. I've not seen either of those breeds in person. This will be suck a great learning experience!!!

Back
Top Bottom