18 Bantam Cochin eggs! sold! thanks so much!

chickNjake

Songster
11 Years
Sep 3, 2008
east tn
I've been gone for about a week, and had someone watching the chickens, so I was not able to ship out any eggs and they've been piling up! right now I have 17 eggs from my birchen Cochin pen and 1 out of my black smooth/frizzle Cochin pen. there are a few catches; the person who was watching them thought that a silkie hen was eating eggs (she wasn't lol) and decided to put her in the birchen pen for reasons I don't quite understand
tongue.png
I'm not even sure if she's started laying after going broody last, but you may get up to four 1/2 Silkie eggs. and maybe 7 of the eggs will be older that preferred for hatching, a week and a half to two weeks, that does not mean those eggs won't hatch, just in lower numbers! the rest should be under a week old.
smile.png

These will be $20 including shipping.
You have a potential of getting Show Quality chicks from these eggs!

I can post more pics on request!!
co5-27027-1.jpg
May8and9160-1.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a pretty darn good chance to me. Your birds are awesome... and you take good pics ...that pic of your birchen roo says it all
big_smile.png

omg..... wow!!! the are stunning.... (as i sign into bank of america....)

let me check a few things.... got my sons bday coming up this weekend.... gotta make sure i have the money for this. WHAT A DEAL

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STUPID BANK WONT LET ME SIGN IN.... time to call

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry!
I will still have eggs available on eggbid occasionally or pm me if you want some
smile.png
maybe not quite this cheap though
tongue.png

thanks!

Last edited:
smile.png
can i get more pics?!?!?
smile.png
im so excited!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

psssttt can i convince you to throw in a polish or two? My freaking (i think hes dumb now) polish rooster drowned in the duck pond....
sad.png
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom