18 + Best~Light Brown Layers~Lavender, Coronation, BLRW, BBS Orps WOW!

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
We are offering 18+ eggs from our very best light brown egg layers.
celebrate.gif
The auction is for 18 eggs but we will include extras if available on shipping day!

This combo includes 6 Lavender orps eggs and 6 BBS orps, 4 pure Coronations and 3 BLRW plus what ever extras I have. ~ - Lavender Orpingtons (HinkJC- Paul Bradshaw), Coronation Sussex (Paul Bradshaw), Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (Blue Poultry) and our beautiful Blue Orpingtons (James May-Dick Horstman).~

Most of our poultry were purchased from exhibition stock. We are adding, for the first time, eggs from our BLRW. What an absolutely excellent combination best of the best. If you like the rare poultry this is definitely the package for you.

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. Given the season if the girls stop laying and we are unable to ship your eggs within a week you will be given the option to a full refund or to wait till the eggs are available.

For other chicks that we offer or ordering Orpington chicks visit our website TheFancyChick.com. We ship chicks year round.

Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. We also pride ourselves in our egg packaging. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate.
We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in unbroken/uncracked condition.
We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......We ship priority mail with a confirmation number, but please know if it takes 7 days for your eggs to show up or if they are lost all together (yes, that happened twice) It is completely out of our hands. Unfortunately we do not have a lot of options for shipping. Although rare, we just wanted you to know these things can happen.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

LOroowm-596x600.jpg

LOhenwm.jpg

BLRW-600x371.jpg

CORORoo1aWM-360x302.jpg

P1010219-393x288.jpg

Last edited:
I was asked a PM question about this auction and thought I would post the answer here in case anyone had the same question:

I'm not sure if I will have this exact auction again as it has 6 Lavender orps eggs and 6 BBS orps, 4 pure Coronations and 3 BLRW plus what ever extras I have. I might have a smaller one next week though.
smile.png
(Just not so many of the rare eggs. ) I have added this info in the description as well.
big_smile.png

Just to let you know I will be driving home when the auction ends but will check once I am home to see if I won or not .

Back
Top Bottom