18 count egg cartons?? Who did I get these from?

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
I'm sorry! I seem to have deleted the pm
somad.gif
I was wondering if it would be okay to send you the $$ by paypal instead of by check? My dad and I have made a deal, he pays my charge and I pay his cartons, since I have no 'actual' cash atm.
roll.png
Please pm me!!! I hope you see this!!
fl.gif

Try mthomechick, or something like that I think she was offering some for shipping or something? Try doing a search with "egg cartons" and clicking on BST section.

Last edited:
Quote:
I tried searching through the BST section, I think the post was removed? I couldn't find it. Thanks though
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks, but this is for some I have already received. I had an agreement with the person that sent them that my dad would send a check to them when he got his SSI check. Since I dont have any cash on hand to pay the charge at the store, he is going to pay that for me, and I was going to pay for his cartons. But I can't find the post, deleted the pm, and can't remember the member's screen name.
hmm.png
Hopefully they will see this, if not they'll probably be sending me another pm soon!

my local grocery store saves these for me -free....they get them when they clean out the cracked eggs and redo them and have cartons left over.. Ask they just throw them away.....

Back
Top Bottom