18 eggs with 2 pips on day 21 woohoo....

you're very welcome!

And I now have 6 pipped with the first 2 that pipped having their original pippings a bit bigger. I imagine this is a good sign and gives a little comfort that all is ok inside there.

Again how long from pipping till zipping??

I know sometimes it can take hours.....mine took 8 hours from pip to zip. At least you have pips and can hear chirping that is a good thing.

Quote:
yes the chirping can be a bit faint but still there & that's why I felt so much better seeing the cracking from the beginning pipping a little larger. I had thought it was a long time that it can take from pip to zip & I know I just need to be patient.... Patience is a virtue.... I could write that a million times or so while I wait huh? Well I guess I could go try to get some work done around here too. LOL

You could but your still here
gig.gif
LOL I know if mine hatch I will be sleeping next to my brooder all night. And while they are hatching I will probaly end up pulling a chair up to the desk and not take my eyes off of it... LOL, Have fun.

I know it's terrible really. I've so much to do & like *right now* & yet I feel glued to the computer with a path straight to the incubator & then back here. What's that all about? Did you get to see any of that live feed from akane's live cam? Is that something or what? I think it's made me even worse too.

Thats how I would be so it is normal. And your excited. And saw the video but everyone hatched
sad.png
But it made me more excited about my eggs. keep us updated and take lots of pics!!
celebrate.gif

well actually I think there's still a couple left there. could be wrong & I don't know how long they'll go before thinking they've a egg that won't hatch etc but I think there's still a couple there. I'd love to know what the water bottle was all about. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom