2-3 month old peachicks

nfrost

Chirping
8 Years
May 1, 2011
Just got 3 new peachicks, have a few questions, im gonna deworm them but how do i do i have to use a syring or is there a pill u put in there food or water? and i have a few pics, they told me there IB peafowl, can anyone tell me the sex of these 3 please, the 2 smaller ones are the same almost and the big one is diff colored!!

89771_peacock2.jpg

89771_peacock.jpg

89771_peacock3.jpg

Last edited:
a little hard to tell in these pics but in the second pic the big one looks male while the small one looks female. In the third pic, the one to the right looks like hen. Hard to tell on the others

With your peachicks panacur (safeguard) is a excellent wormer. Having only 3 it would be easy to dose individually at .5 mL (1/2 a milliliter) for three days. Then follow up with the same dosing in 10 days.

Looks like two males and one hen. But the pics don't show them clearly.

If this is 2 males to 1 female is that alright cause i know with chickens they will over mate the femlae is the same true here? And when can i let them free range, we have chickens across the farm that free range, but i dont think the chickens will be nice, as in they will chase them around if by them, they still chase the ducks a little and the ducks are same size as chickens!!

Back
Top Bottom