2.8 Year Chronic Bumblefoot Success Story — Healed Completely In 30 Days Treatment

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Bumblefoot is a B*** in my case one of my rooster facing bumblefoot issue since the age of 6months we changed our old home in and it become worse since then , pus , scab and hard black pointy portion around the scab tried almost everything written on internet , feel so bad watching him limping he cannot jump either if he jumped accidently any day it will cause massive pain and swelling around the scab .
Throughout the process we removed his scab million times yes almost every 2nd week it act like it's ripe each time so much bleeding , clots of blood we found underneath the black scab and when we pull it out a huge hole 🕳️ in his footpad making me sick if this ever recover or not I feel so nervous because it was a size of the size of a cent , I tried almost all things medication antibiotics my box is literally filled with every cream written on the internet for bumblefoot healing .
Things u used and they failed are Baytril , Doxycycline , Neomycin Ointment , Sulfa Ointment , Triple antibiotic ointment . Betadine
Betadine liquid , honey , Manuka honey , betadine with table sugar ( makes it worse)., , Blue ointment , nothing help

In 2021 I ordered Colloidal silver 40PPM pure liquid from Amazon , with a hope it will help a bit and it does . It helped with the first stage healing , I use to spray this liquid on his scab whenever I remove it or bandage him I always spray 2-3 pumps and wrap it sooner I found this MIRACULOUS THING That Completely HEALED HIS CHRONIC BUMBLEFOOT IF U ARE IN INDIA YOU WILL FOUND THIS ONLINE OR OFFLINE EVERYWHERE BUT IF U ARE NOT IN INDIA U CAN FIND THIS ONLINE STORES

A LIP BALM 🤫 YES A LIP BALM HEALED MY ROOSTER BUMBLEFOOT COMPLETELY

ITS AN AYURVEDIC LIP BALM CONTAINS WHEATGERM OIL , CARROTSEED OIL , CASTOR OIL I START APPLYING THIS IN GOOD AMOUNT ON HIS SCAB LATER ON HIS SCAB STARTED TO FALL ON ITS OWN
AND IT DECREASED IN SIZE IT SHRUNKEN LITERALLY IN 30 DAYS OF USE BUMBLEFOOT COMPLETELY HEALED ..

IS IT MIRACLE ITS SO GOOD AND YOU ALL SHOULD TRY THIS ONCE ..MY ROOSTER STAY IN BANDAGE SINCE YEARS NOW HE WALK JUMP RUN WITHOUT 🩹 🧿😊🥰❤️

Attachments

• IMG20220327104415.jpg
    IMG20220327104415.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG20220327104434.jpg
    IMG20220327104434.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG20220327104402.jpg
    IMG20220327104402.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG20220128151102.jpg
    IMG20220128151102.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 64
Bumblefoot is a B*** in my case one of my rooster facing bumblefoot issue since the age of 6months we changed our old home in and it become worse since then , pus , scab and hard black pointy portion around the scab tried almost everything written on internet , feel so bad watching him limping he cannot jump either if he jumped accidently any day it will cause massive pain and swelling around the scab .
Throughout the process we removed his scab million times yes almost every 2nd week it act like it's ripe each time so much bleeding , clots of blood we found underneath the black scab and when we pull it out a huge hole 🕳️ in his footpad making me sick if this ever recover or not I feel so nervous because it was a size of the size of a cent , I tried almost all things medication antibiotics my box is literally filled with every cream written on the internet for bumblefoot healing .
Things u used and they failed are Baytril , Doxycycline , Neomycin Ointment , Sulfa Ointment , Triple antibiotic ointment . Betadine
Betadine liquid , honey , Manuka honey , betadine with table sugar ( makes it worse)., , Blue ointment , nothing help

In 2021 I ordered Colloidal silver 40PPM pure liquid from Amazon , with a hope it will help a bit and it does . It helped with the first stage healing , I use to spray this liquid on his scab whenever I remove it or bandage him I always spray 2-3 pumps and wrap it sooner I found this MIRACULOUS THING That Completely HEALED HIS CHRONIC BUMBLEFOOT IF U ARE IN INDIA YOU WILL FOUND THIS ONLINE OR OFFLINE EVERYWHERE BUT IF U ARE NOT IN INDIA U CAN FIND THIS ONLINE STORES

ITS AN AYURVEDIC LIP BALM CONTAINS WHEATGERM OIL , CARROTSEED OIL , CASTOR OIL I START APPLYING THIS IN GOOD AMOUNT ON HIS SCAB LATER ON HIS SCAB STARTED TO FALL ON ITS OWN
AND IT DECREASED IN SIZE IT SHRUNKEN LITERALLY IN 30 DAYS OF USE BUMBLEFOOT COMPLETELY HEALED ..

IS IT MIRACLE ITS SO GOOD AND YOU ALL SHOULD TRY THIS ONCE ..MY ROOSTER STAY IN BANDAGE SINCE YEARS NOW HE WALK JUMP RUN WITHOUT 🩹 🧿😊🥰❤️
Wow, Saaniya! What a great success story!
Thank you for sharing. I think I'll order some colloidal silver and that lip balm for my ever growing chicken first aid kit.

That is a beautiful foot! I will order these items also thank you! ❤️

Did you do the silver and then the lip balm together? Tell me how you did. I got both from Amazon Ave want to cure this . Thanking you in advance.

Did you do the silver and then the lip balm together? Tell me how you did. I got both from Amazon Ave want to cure this . Thanking you in advance.
When i remove the scabbing area i spray directly the silver then dab some cotton and Dry the area then i squeeze good amount of lip balm and fill it in the hole of bumblefoot and wrap that's it this same thing should be followed every time u bandage don't need to pull everytime
The lip balm makes the scab soft maybe due to containing the castor oil and scab will fall on its own or loosen it sides I notice sometimes the scab comes out without bleeding and new skin underneath now my rooster roam freely without bandage

Wow, Saaniya! What a great success story!
Thank you for sharing. I think I'll order some colloidal silver and that lip balm for my ever growing chicken first aid kit.
What an encouraging story with your Rooster. I just received the lip balm and started using it today on my poor sweet hen that has been battling bumblefoot for almost a year now. Like you, I have everything known to man in my chicken kit and nothing has worked. I even had surgery done by a veteranarian because nothing seemed to help. That too seemed to be a fail (not to mention $200 later, yes, you read that right). I'm feeling a little encouraged now and also using the colloidal silver and as of today put the Himalaya lip balm on her wound and bandaged it....I pray that this heals her foot. Thank you for sharing your story and the product.

My hen had a serious case of bumble foot that required soaking her feet in salt water 30 days and antibiotics to prevent infection while the "hole" healed.The lip balm is very expensive compared to Epsom salt and antibiotics.

Back
Top Bottom