2 Ameracaunas~~ boys or girls? Most beautiful chicken I've seen!!!

Well those are great names! I have 7 chickens, and they all have names... I just love them so much.. dottie (barred rock) is my favorite, as she is so inquisitive.. She flies up on my shoulder, and just looks in my face.. I just laugh so loud at her! They're all beautiful in their own way, but Berdy is by far the prettiest I have! She's my "beauty queen".. LOL

Well those are great names! I have 7 chickens, and they all have names... I just love them so much.. dottie (barred rock) is my favorite, as she is so inquisitive.. She flies up on my shoulder, and just looks in my face.. I just laugh so loud at her! They're all beautiful in their own way, but Berdy is by far the prettiest I have! She's my "beauty queen".. LOL
Doesn't surprise me that your favourite is a Barred Rock. By far the friendliest pure breed chicken I have ever raised. Now the Pennies (Red Sex Links) are more friendly, but to some are plain. I think they are all beautiful though.

My rooster here is Jagger II. He is a very good boy. The white hen to his left is his very favourite girl, and her name is Lydia.

Wow, you have a lot! I think she's very pretty! Jagger II is very handsome!!! I have 2 buff orpingtons named Livvie, and Pearl. They are very friendly too. I have 2 buffs, 2 ameracauns, 2 RI reds, 1 barred rock..One of them is not a pure RIR, I kind of adopted her from a friend with a farm. I was over there one day, and noticed she was limping.. They said a goat had stepped on her leg, and broke it.. They were just gonna let her fend for herself.. I asked if I could take her and help her heal.. I brought her home put a splint on it, put her in a crate.. After some time, she is all healed and not even a limp!! Her name is Red..

Wow, you have a lot! I think she's very pretty! Jagger II is very handsome!!! I have 2 buff orpingtons named Livvie, and Pearl. They are very friendly too. I have 2 buffs, 2 ameracauns, 2 RI reds, 1 barred rock..One of them is not a pure RIR, I kind of adopted her from a friend with a farm. I was over there one day, and noticed she was limping.. They said a goat had stepped on her leg, and broke it.. They were just gonna let her fend for herself.. I asked if I could take her and help her heal.. I brought her home put a splint on it, put her in a crate.. After some time, she is all healed and not even a limp!! Her name is Red..
I'd say I'm at 100-120 birds. I raise birds for meat too. Most of the white birds in the picture are the meat birds.

That's nice of you to bring her back to health :)

Feeding time is crazy here. lol

If you can count every animal in this photo I'll be surprised.

Last edited:
I'd say I'm at 100-120 birds. I raise birds for meat too. Most of the white birds in the picture are the meat birds.

That's nice of you to bring her back to health :)

Feeding time is crazy here. lol

If you can count every animal in this photo I'll be surprised.

lau.gif
I LOVE this!!

Back
Top Bottom