2 buff Orpington pairs, 2 Barred Rock pairs 4 sale...

wolfinator

Songster
8 Years
Aug 28, 2015
Mountains of Fayette County, WV
I have 8 - 7/8 month old (4) Barred Rock and (4) buff Orpington's that need homes. I'm selling them for $15 a pair or all 8 for $50. They just started laying in the last week. I have 2 pairs of each breed. Sorry but they are local pick up only in Fayetteville, WV area. I don't have a way to ship.

Group photo. This was taken a couple months ago.
20170821_112421.jpg

One of the Barred Rock roosters.
received_1540224416084563.jpeg

They aren't very cooperative when it comes to photos. I'm going to try and take some better photos tomorrow when I let them out in the grassy fenced area.

I have 8 - 7/8 month old (4) Barred Rock and (4) buff Orpington's that need homes. I'm selling them for $15 a pair or all 8 for $50. They just started laying in the last week. I have 2 pairs of each breed. Sorry but they are local pick up only in Fayetteville, WV area. I don't have a way to ship.

Group photo. This was taken a couple months ago.View attachment 1199978
One of the Barred Rock roosters.
View attachment 1199976

They aren't very cooperative when it comes to photos. I'm going to try and take some better photos tomorrow when I let them out in the grassy fenced area.
All I have left is the 4 roosters. I'm asking $5 each on them. I had some else helping me and they forgot I was selling them in pairs only. Pick up only.

Back
Top Bottom