2 Days Past Hatch!!

You must have a lot of bobs to be hatching that much....

If you have a "hatching tray" in the incubator you should be fine...I think you have a lot of reading to do about incubation.

We have 47 birds plus 7 more eggs......... we are selling some tho!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
OK I'M THROWING THE HOG WASH FOUL FLAG( SUBSTITUTE PHRASE--- FAMILY ENVIRONMENT AND ALL...) ON THIS 1!!!!!

IN ALL MY YEARS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EGGS INCUBATED FROM A VAST NUMBER OF DIFFERENT SPECES I HAVE NEVER, EVER, BEEN ABLE TO VISUALIZE AN EMBRYO EYE---- WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU CANT.

YOU HAVE PUSHED THE GOOD GRACES OF MANY HERE AND IN THE PHEASANT SECTION... THE MODS DEFEND YOU. AND YOU HAVE SUCESSFULLY WORN THIN THE PATIENCE OF MANY A WONDERFUL SOURCE OF INFORMATION HERE... ADD ME TO THAT LIST. GOOD LUCK WITH YOU'RE ENDEAVORS AND MAY GOD HELP ANY ANIMAL THAT FINDS ITSELF IN YOUR POSESSION. I'M DONE!

Quote:
Yes, you need to research some about incubation, and about brooding chicks. Seeing how you have never raised chicks past a few days old I would do some reading instead of trying to correct people with years of expeirience. You do need a hatching tray for your new incubator. This is just my oppinion, but isn't that a little overkill there?

Quote:
OK I'M THROWING THE HOG WASH FOUL FLAG( SUBSTITUTE PHRASE--- FAMILY ENVIRONMENT AND ALL...) ON THIS 1!!!!!

IN ALL MY YEARS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EGGS INCUBATED FROM A VAST NUMBER OF DIFFERENT SPECES I HAVE NEVER, EVER, BEEN ABLE TO VISUALIZE AN EMBRYO EYE---- WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU CANT.

YOU HAVE PUSHED THE GOOD GRACES OF MANY HERE AND IN THE PHEASANT SECTION... THE MODS DEFEND YOU. AND YOU HAVE SUCESSFULLY WORN THIN THE PATIENCE OF MANY A WONDERFUL SOURCE OF INFORMATION HERE... ADD ME TO THAT LIST. GOOD LUCK WITH YOU'RE ENDEAVORS AND MAY GOD HELP ANY ANIMAL THAT FINDS ITSELF IN YOUR POSESSION. I'M DONE!

Thanks!
he.gif

I have never seen an eye either, and you have been ticking people off by not reading links that they have taken the time to give you, and when they give you an answer you don't like you reword it and act like we are idiots and that we are wrong. There is absolutely NO problem with asking a question, but lying to people and rudely responding to them like their oppinion is not as good as someone with an answer that you like more. We have all tried to help you as much as possible, but telling people with far more expeirience than you that they are wrong is just too far. I'm sorry we are all so mad at you, but it is from your own conceit. Please just listen to people's answers and READ the links instead of asking questions that are already answered. I agree with JJ and many people on the pheasant forum, you should really listen and quit asking the same question 1000 times to get an answer you like. We answered it once for cryin out loud!!! Listen and accept that you can be wrong and that we are just trying to help. Please jyust simmer down and actually READ instead of asking the same darn question after we have answered it. We have had a lot of patience with you, and you have really tested our patience and now we are starting to snap. Please just quit asking the SAME darn question worded all fancy. We have responded to your 1000s of PM's and will gladly help you if you just listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
he.gif
:he:he:he:th:th:th:th:th:th:eek::eek::eek::bow:bow:bow:hit:hit:hit:duc:duc:duc:duc:duc:duc:old:old:old:old:old:th:mad::th

Back
Top Bottom