1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 dozen eggs

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by hypnofrogstevie, Jul 13, 2007.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    My mom just bought eggs and I want to make something very very very easy. I am thinking of making a few egg sandwiches. What else can I make?

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh my the possibilities!! How about egg salad sandwiches? Or Deviled eggs.....or just plain hard boiled...poached, fried....doesnt matter HOW ya cook em...I LOVE EGGS!!! LOL
    Maybe a cake....or cookies??

3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Not deviled eggs. If I make them they are gone in seconds. I am a pig with deviled eggs. maybe thats why I have a huge gut lol.

I should make egg sandwiches tomorrow. Thank you for some info and help

4. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    scramble it and put hot sause or cechup its too good!![​IMG][​IMG]

5. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    During the summer we eat lots of salads and grill out. I read on here about putting eggs on the top rack when grilling. So when I grill out I put a dozen of eggs on to cook them and then keep them in the fridge for when we eat salads.

jackie

6. andy

andy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    grimsby,,,{England}
    mix the eggs together add some salt and pepper and some english mustard and fry in butter mmmm try it youll love it
    thats what ive just had for my brekky

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Grilling eggs sounds cool and just fry the egg? or fry the egg with all the ingrediants on it? If so that sounds so unique and will definatly try them!

8. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    Quote:English mustard sounds good

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    well I ate a dozen and now I a sick of eggs LOL. oops forgot to mention 5 of our girls eggs to

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by