Can I meal prep with backyard eggs?

MaybeItsFine

In the Brooder
Jul 18, 2023
I prefer to meal prep breakfast. Am I able to make breakfast bowls with the eggs from my hens and reheat them through the week?

I added a picture of Dahlia for no reason. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_3459.jpeg
    IMG_3459.jpeg
    786.8 KB · Views: 25
Eggs from your hens work the same as eggs in a store. I used to do that breakfast bowl thing with eggs and sausage or bacon for my sons to have breakfast when I was working. That was about 35 years ago, so I assume it works the same now. 😊 I would make up 3-4 days worth, x2 and that got them through the days I wasn't home to make sure they got something nutritious.

Dahlia is gorgeous!

Eggs from your hens work the same as eggs in a store. I used to do that breakfast bowl thing with eggs and sausage or bacon for my sons to have breakfast when I was working. That was about 35 years ago, so I assume it works the same now. 😊 I would make up 3-4 days worth, x2 and that got them through the days I wasn't home to make sure they got something nutritious.

Dahlia is gorgeous!
Thank you!! I was worried that meal prepping with unpasteurized eggs would make meal prepping with them a bad idea. I’m so glad that’s not the case! Having breakfast ready in the morning makes life so much easier!

Dahlia says thank you!

Back
Top Bottom