2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Thank you so much for your kind words
I totally plan on beating this, I refuse to let this be what takes me away from my children and grandchildren. And my feathered babies. They keep me going.
I had a scare recently, the doctor found 2 tumors in my bladder and said he thought they were cancerous because of the problems I had been having and the way they looked. I had to have to have a biopsy to know for sure that was the end of November, I had surgery Dec.7th

I went through 2 weeks of hell not knowing what I was going to do, I thought of my 3 children whos dad died 10 years ago and how theyd be alone. I thought about my farm and all my animals that I loved so much, my boyfriend, It was absolutely horrifying!!!

Luckily on the 11th I found out mine came back as non cancerous but just going through that scare for 2 weeks I could only imagine what you are going through!
My heart goes out to you, I know it is very scary, but I also know there is hope and people who have survived, some who have survived some pretty bad odds.
It sounds like you have alot to live for just never give up even when thats all you want to do, keep going, fight harder just keep your eyes open if thats all you can do but never ever give up-thats the key! -Just like youve refused to give up on those twins!
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

Were all routing for you!!!

Last edited:
I had a scare recently, the doctor found 2 tumors in my bladder and said he thought they were cancerous because of the problems I had been having and the way they looked. I had to have to have a biopsy to know for sure that was the end of November, I had surgery Dec.7th

I went through 2 weeks of hell not knowing what I was going to do, I thought of my 3 children whos dad died 10 years ago and how theyd be alone. I thought about my farm and all my animals that I loved so much, my boyfriend, It was absolutely horrifying!!!

Luckily on the 11th I found out mine came back as non cancerous but just going through that scare for 2 weeks I could only imagine what you are going through!
My heart goes out to you, I know it is very scary, but I also know there is hope and people who have survived, some who have survived some pretty bad odds.
It sounds like you have alot to live for just never give up even when thats all you want to do, keep going, fight harder just keep your eyes open if thats all you can do but never ever give up-thats the key! -Just like youve refused to give up on those twins!
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

Were all routing for you!!!

Thankfully the tumours weren't cancerous.
I hope you recover soon.
Goodluck,
Fionn.

Thankfully the tumours weren't cancerous.

I hope you recover soon.
Goodluck,
Fionn.

Thank you so much, it's definitely not much fun and I'm starting to lose my beautiful long hair and have cried for days over this, I will have more hair and I will beat this. People just don't even realize how much positive words help. So than you, I am so happy that you were cancer free.
I had actually fell down my stairs and was getting a CT scan of my kidney and the saw the tumor on my overie. Had I not have fallen the Dr would have not caught this in time. I had a HUGE mass. That fall hurt like hell but probably saved my life

That was a miracle! God had better plans for you thats for sure!

Loosing your hair is a small price to pay for your life, and im sure your just as beautiful! Your hair will definitely grow back and you can even take this as an opportunity to buy a wig and try a new look! They have some pretty nice ones out there now! But either way, your hair doesnt make you, your personality does and that's one thing noone or nothing can take away from you! I know your friends and family love you either way, and if they didnt they sure arent the kinda people to have around anyway! Lol

I hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas and are surrounded by the ones you love. Merry Christmas

Last edited:
That was a miracle! God had better plans for you thats for sure!

Loosing your hair is a small price to pay for your life, and im sure your just as beautiful! Your hair will definitely grow back and you can even take this as an opportunity to buy a wig and try a new look! They have some pretty nice ones out there now! But either way, your hair doesnt make you, your personality does and that's one thing noone or nothing can take away from you! I know your friends and family love you either way, and if they didnt they sure arent the kinda people to have around anyway! Lol

I hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas and are surrounded by the ones you love. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and your as well, it was a wonderful day for sure. I appreciate your kind words of encouragement. You definitely made me smile! I hope you have a blessed Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom