2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Woo hoo!! Hopefully the twins will make it ok, just keep an eye out now that you have pips, thats so eggciting!!! You will have to post pics! Maybe a video too
1f609.png
lol
Love the bracelet and charm too!!! He did good
263a.png

Woo hoo!! Hopefully the twins will make it ok, just keep an eye out now that you have pips, thats so eggciting!!! You will have to post pics! Maybe a video too
1f609.png
lol
Love the bracelet and charm too!!! He did good
263a.png

I'm a nervous wreck, and the twins are popping now together, it's so CRAZY to see, both little beaks just tapping away, I am only on day 24 so I am surprised they are piping now. I'm excited but not going to interfere with anything. I will make sure to keep you posted :)

I'm a nervous wreck, and the twins are popping now together, it's so CRAZY to see, both little beaks just tapping away, I am only on day 24 so I am surprised they are piping now. I'm excited but not going to interfere with anything. I will make sure to keep you posted :)
Wow!! Thats awesome! If they end up having problems you might have to step in and assist, twins are diffrent and can need some help hatching, but your right I wouldnt do it until I absolutely knew I had to! Some pip and then dont zip until several hours later, I stayed up ALL night to watch my first one hatch after it pipped and it never zipped until 5 am the next day!!! So when the others pipped I knew better than to huddle over the incubator -but i still peeked alot
1f609.png
Good luck with the hatch, cant wait to see what happens, crossing all my fingers and toes for ya!!

So exciting! Can't wait till hatch!

Ok guys, I checked the eggs this morning 2 different eggs are pipping, the twins are taking turns pecking it seems but no crack. The other egg however has a crack and I can hear the duckling peeping back at me when I talk to him. What happens now? I got these eggs in the mail from a hatchery and today is day 25 of incubation, isn't it too early for them (they are Mallards) how do I know if they need help? I have never incubated eggs and any advice from this point about the 2 that are pipping would be great. I don't want to handle the eggs or remove them from the bator , I just want them to be OK and don't know what to look for if something goes wrong. Or how to help the twins if needed.

Back
Top Bottom