2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Maybe she's supposed to be teaching me something, I believe everything happens for a reason and maybe she's supposed to be teaching me not to give up, I don't know? I know what I have seen twice when she was trampled by her wild siblings and laying lifeless in a dish of water soaked to her core, if I was a betting kind of person I would be broke because she's got more fight in her than me... I want to give up more than anyone knows, I have days where just lifting my head takes effort, so maybe her purpose is to teach me something about life... I know it sounds absolutely crazy and maybe it is but if anyone could have seen what I did they would understand..She's a fighter.

She is, and so are you!

Tinkerbell finally sleeping...

How precious!

I wanted everyone to meet my first duck friend ever , his name was Fatty, and he was the best duck ever, we were best friends, unfortunately he passed away last March, he is the reason why I am fighting so hard for Tinkerbell and any other duck I come across that is sick. I know all of you will understand why my heart loves these animals like I do, so you will appreciate this picture which was taken days before he passed last March.

What a lovely duck! I admire your passion.

I had to see Tinkerbelle's video so I went to your FB. WOW - beautiful videos and fotos!! Also the video of your little 6-pack- so cute Fatty is adorable.. Remember you have the support of your FLOCK(human and avian ;-D), pulling for you to overcome your health challenge. Best wishes

My sweet little Tinkerbell died this morning at exactly 7:44
I needed her to hang on and.make it until 8 when the vet opened, and she did all night, and then I guess she just had no more peeps in her. Her little body gave up
I don't know if she was just giving me 1 more night with her sweet little peeps or what, why did she hang on until I had 16 minutes left to save her? I don't understand :(
I'm so heart broken and tired. I'm going to rest now that she is. I still have 6 more that need me and 6 in the Bator. Thanks for all the sweet words, support, encouragement everything.. :(

My sweet little Tinkerbell died this morning at exactly 7:44
I needed her to hang on and.make it until 8 when the vet opened, and she did all night, and then I guess she just had no more peeps in her. Her little body gave up
I don't know if she was just giving me 1 more night with her sweet little peeps or what, why did she hang on until I had 16 minutes left to save her? I don't understand
sad.png

I'm so heart broken and tired. I'm going to rest now that she is. I still have 6 more that need me and 6 in the Bator. Thanks for all the sweet words, support, encouragement everything..
sad.png

Please try to get some rest looks like you have 6 more rounds coming so SORRY for your loss

:hugs. I'm so sorry about Tinkerbell. You did all you could and I really doubt the vet could have done anything, or would have told you to do anything differently.

It's hard, and the first losses are always the hardest. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom